The Safety Council will collect accident statistics from member companies twice a year. The majority of employers use their OSHA recordkeeping log as a basis for this reporting. Ohio public employers use their PERRP Form 300P.
Semi-annual reports should be completed by all member companies, no matter an employer’s rebate eligibility status as these reports are used for annual award recognition purposes.
The semi-annual report data includes:
– most recent date of injury resulting in a day or more away from work;
– average number of employees;
– average hours worked;
– number of injuries resulting in a day or more away from work;
– number of days away from work.
Please fill out the form by the required BWC deadline stated by your Safety Manager who WILL send you email prompts.
1st Half Report covers – January 1, 2019 thru June 30, 2019 and is DUE July 15, 2019
Semi-annual report 1st half
2nd Half Report covers – July 1, 2019 thru December 31, 2019 and is DUE January 15, 2020
Semi-annual report 2nd half
Click here for additional Instructions for completing the Semi-annual report form.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail to: 326 N. Main St
PO Box 1142
Piqua, OH 45356
From the semi-annual report data submitted, the following awards are presented:
– Group Award – to the employer with the lowest incident rate in each group;
– 100% Award – to each employer that works the entire calendar year without an injury or illness resulting in a day away from work;
– Achievement Award – to each employer that decreases its incident rate by at least 25% from the previous year;
– Special Award – to each employer that accumulates at least 500,000 hours and at least six months without an injury or illness resulting in a day away from work.
If your company’s Semi-Annual reports are not submitted by the deadline, your company will not be eligible for the BWC Rebate Program or Safety Annual Awards.
If you have not summited a past report please send it with the one the Safety manager is currently requesting so they may update the records.